CTAN has a new package: beamerposter
The LaTeX beamerposter package is an extension of the LaTeX beamer and the a0poster classes in order to create LaTeX posters, e.g. a DIN-A0 size LaTeX poster in landscape or portrait orientation. Furthermore it is possible to scale the poster fonts to your needs. The package allows you to benefit from the nice color box handling and alignment in the beamer class (e.g. with rounded corners and shadows) in order to create quite fast pretty conference posters. Features: * scalable fonts using the fp and type1cm packages * posters in DIN-A0, DIN-A1, DIN-A2, DIN-A3, DIN-A4, and custom sizes like double DIN-A0 possible * still applicable to custom beamer slides, e.g. 16:9 slides for a widescreen (i.e. 1.78 aspect ratio) * orientation: landscape or portrait * debug mode
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/beamerposter . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/beamerposter (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
beamerposter – Extend beamer and a0poster for custom sized posters
In addition, the package allows the user to benefit from the nice colour box handling and alignment provided by the beamer class (for example, with rounded corners and shadows). Good looking posters may be created very rapidly.
- scalable fonts using the fp and type1cm packages;
- posters in A-series sizes, and custom sizes like double A0 are possible;
- still applicable to custom beamer slides, e.g. 16:9 slides for a wide-screen (i.e. 1.78 aspect ratio);
- orientation may be portrait or landscape; a ‘debug mode’ is provided.
|Copyright||2015,2018 Philippe Dreuw and Thomas Deselaers|
- 2018-04-24 CTAN update: beamerposter
- 2015-04-23 CTAN Update: beamerposter
- 2008-09-08 CTAN has a new package: beamerposter