babelbib – Multilingual bibliographies
This package enables to generate multilingual bibliographies in cooperation with babel. Two approaches are possible: Each citation may be written in another language, or the whole bibliography can be typeset in a language chosen by the user. In addition, the package supports commands to change the typography of the bibliographies.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1
|Copyright||2003–2009 Harald Harders
|Contained in||TeX Live as babelbib|
|MiKTeX as babelbib|
BibTeX style or style generator
support for more than one (natural) language
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2012-01-30 CTAN Update: Babelbib
- 2009-10-11 CTAN update: babelbib
- 2009-06-20 CTAN Update: Babelbib v1.27
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- astron: BibTeX style for astronomical journals
- annotate: A bibliography style with annotations
- automatica: A harvard-family BibTeX style
- alphanum-bst: Modified alpha BibTeX style