babelbib – Multilingual bibliographies
This package enables to generate multilingual bibliographies in cooperation with babel. Two approaches are possible: Each citation may be written in another language, or the whole bibliography can be typeset in a language chosen by the user. In addition, the package supports commands to change the typography of the bibliographies.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2003–2009 Harald Harders|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babelbib|
MiKTeX as babelbib
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2012-01-30 CTAN Update: Babelbib
- 2009-10-11 CTAN update: babelbib
- 2009-06-20 CTAN Update: Babelbib v1.27
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- abstyles-babel: Adaptable styles for use with Babel
- authordate: Author/date style citation styles
- gost: BibTeX styles to format according to GOST
- ajl: BibTeX style for AJL