axodraw2 – Feynman diagrams in a LaTeX document
This package defines macros for drawing Feynman graphs in LaTeX documents.
It is an important update of the axodraw package, but since it is not completely backwards compatible, we have given the style file a changed name.
Many new features have been added, with new types of line, and much more flexibility in their properties.
In addition, it is now possible to use axodraw2 with pdfLaTeX, as well as with the LaTeX-dvips method. However with pdfLaTeX (and also LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX), an external program, axohelp, is used to perform the geometrical calculations needed for the pdf code inserted in the output file. The processing involves a run of pdfLaTeX, a run of axohelp, and then another run of pdfLaTeX.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||1994–2018 John Collins and Jos Vermaseren|
|Contained in||TeX Live as axodraw2|
MiKTeX as axodraw2
|Topics||Graphics in TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (629.4k).
- 2018-09-13 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2018-02-21 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2018-02-08 CTAN update: axodraw2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dratex: General drawing macros
- gastex: Graphs and Automata Simplified in TeX
- texpict: Create drawings for LaTeX
- blochsphere: Draw pseudo-3D diagrams of Bloch spheres