CTAN update: axodraw2
1. Correction of bug that led to buffer overflow in axohelp program with very abnormal input file. 2. Update of documentation about installation, to reflect current status of axodraw2 in main TeX distributions. 3. Removal of MS-Windows executable for axohelp.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/axodraw2 More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/axodraw2
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
axodraw2 – Feynman diagrams in a LaTeX document
This package defines macros for drawing Feynman graphs in LaTeX documents.
It is an important update of the axodraw package, but since it is not completely backwards compatible, we have given the style file a changed name.
Many new features have been added, with new types of line, and much more flexibility in their properties.
In addition, it is now possible to use axodraw2 with pdfLaTeX, as well as with the LaTeX-dvips method. However with pdfLaTeX (and also LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX), an external program, axohelp, is used to perform the geometrical calculations needed for the pdf code inserted in the output file. The processing involves a run of pdfLaTeX, a run of axohelp, and then another run of pdfLaTeX.
|Copyright||1994–2021 John Collins and Jos Vermaseren|
- 2021-03-06 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2019-09-07 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2018-09-13 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2018-02-21 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2018-02-08 CTAN update: axodraw2
- 2016-06-04 New on CTAN: axodraw2