aurical – Calligraphic fonts for use with LaTeX in T1 encoding
The package that implements a set (AuriocusKalligraphicus) of three calligraphic fonts derived from the author's handwriting in Adobe Type 1 Format, T1 encoding for use with LaTeX:
- Auriocus Kalligraphicus;
- Lukas Svatba; and
- Jana Skrivana.
Each font features oldstyle digits and (machine-generated) boldface and slanted versions. A variant of Lukas Svatba offers a ‘long s’.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as aurical|
MiKTeX as aurical
- 2008-07-27 dante.ctan.org upload: Aurical
- 2006-10-15 CTAN package update: aurical
- 2006-04-18 CTAN update: aurical
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- frcursive: French cursive hand fonts
- miama: The Miama Nueva handwriting font with LaTeX support
- rsfso: A mathematical calligraphic font based on rsfs
- la: School handwriting fonts