asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Licenses||GNU Library General Public License 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as asymptote|
MiKTeX as asymptote
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.5M).
- 2017-03-24 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2017-03-03 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2017-01-30 CTAN update: asymptote
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- epstool: Manipulate Encapsulated PostScript (EPS)
- xfig: XWindows vector drawing program
- texsketch: A drawing package for OS/2
- eukleides: A geometry drawing system