arabluatex – ArabTeX for LuaLaTeX
This package provides for LuaLaTeX an ArabTeX-like interface to generate Arabic writing from an ascii transliteration. It is particularly well-suited for complex documents such as technical documents or critical editions where a lot of left-to-right commands intertwine with Arabic writing. arabluatex is able to process any ArabTeX input notation. Its output can be set in the same modes of vocalization as ArabTeX, or in different roman transliterations. It further allows many typographical refinements. It will eventually interact with some other packages yet to come to produce from .tex source files, in addition to printed books, TEI xml compliant critical editions and/or lexicons that can be searched, analyzed and correlated in various ways.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer|
CC BY-SA 4.0
|Copyright||2016–2019 Robert Alessi|
|Contained in||TeX Live as arabluatex|
MiKTeX as arabluatex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (871.2k).
- 2019-03-26 CTAN update: arabluatex
- 2019-03-23 CTAN update: arabluatex
- 2018-06-25 CTAN update: arabluatex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- beamer-rl: Right to left presentation with beamer and babel
- dad: Simple typesetting system for mixed Arabic/Latin documents
- polyglossia: An alternative to babel for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
- na-position: Tables of relative positions of curves and asymptotes or tangents in Arabic documents