AnonymousPro – Use AnonymousPro fonts with LaTeX
The fonts are a monowidth set, designed for use by coders. They appear as a set of four TrueType, or Adobe Type 1 font files, and LaTeX support is also provided.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2013–2014 Arash Esbati|
|Contained in||TeX Live as anonymouspro|
MiKTeX as anonymouspro
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (968.6k).
- 2014-04-14 CTAN update: anonymouspro
- 2014-01-06 CTAN Update: AnonymousPro
- 2013-12-11 New on CTAN: AnonymousPro
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- caladea: Support for the Caladea family of fonts
- sourcecodepro: Use SourceCodePro with TeX(-alike) systems
- gentium-tug: Gentium fonts (in two formats) and support files
- lato: Lato font family and LaTeX support