adtrees – Macros for drawing adpositional trees
The adtrees package provides a package to write adpositional trees, a
formalism devoted to represent natural language expressions.
The package is composed by the files
- adtree.sty: containing the LaTeX engine to adpositional trees
- adtreedoc.pdf: the human readable documentation for the package
- adtreedoc.tex: the source code for the documentation.
GNU General Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as adtrees|
|MiKTeX as adtrees|
support for linguistics
mechanisms for drawing trees
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (312.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-tree: Trees, using PSTricks
- syntrace: Labels for tracing in a syntax tree
- treesvr: Tree macros
- rst: Drawing rhetorical structure analysis diagrams in LaTeX