AcroMemory – Memory games in LaTeX
The package implements two variations of a memory game:
- a single game board consisting of a number of tiles, each tile has a matching twin, the object is to find all the matching twins; and
- two game boards, both identical except one has been randomly rearranged, the object is the find the matching pieces in each of the two game boards.
All LaTeX workflows are now supported: pdfLaTeX, LuaLaTeX, XeLaTeX, and dvips → distiller.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2006,2020 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as acromemory|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- robot-man: A fun demo of AcroTeX eDucation Bundle facilities
- aeb-pro: Items from the AeB Pro Family of Software
- aebxmp: Add advanced metadata to PDF files
- eq2db: Convert a quiz to one submitted to a server-side script