AcroMemory – Memory games in LaTeX
The package implements two variations of a memory game:
- a single game board consisting of a number of tiles, each tile has a matching twin, the object is to find all the matching twins; and
- two game boards, both identical except one has been randomly rearranged, the object is the find the matching pieces in each of the two game boards.
The AeB Slicing package is used to slice the image into the specified number of rows and columns.
The package is part of the aeb_pro bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as acromemory|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (8.6M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aebslicing: An image slicer
- jj-game: A LaTeX class to construct Jeopardy-like games
- popupmenu: Create popup menus in PDF files
- acroflex: Create a graphing widget in a PDF file