AcroMemory – Memory games in LaTeX
The package implements two variations of a memory game:
- a single game board consisting of a number of tiles, each tile has a matching twin, the object is to find all the matching twins; and
- two game boards, both identical except one has been randomly rearranged, the object is the find the matching pieces in each of the two game boards.
All LaTeX workflows are now supported: pdfLaTeX, LuaLaTeX, XeLaTeX, and dvips → distiller.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2006,2020 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||TeX Live Contrib as acromemory|
MiKTeX as acromemory
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- acrotex: The AcroTeX education bundle
- hyperbar: Add interactive Barcode fields to PDF forms
- popupmenu: Create popup menus in PDF files
- rmannot: Create rich media annotations in a PDF file