a2ping – Advanced PS, PDF, EPS converter
a2ping is a Perl script command line utility written for Unix that converts many raster image and vector graphics formats to EPS or PDF and other page description formats. Accepted input file formats are: PS (PostScript), EPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, BMP, GIF, LBM, XPM, PCX, TGA. Accepted output formats are: EPS, PCL5, PDF, PDF1, PBM, PGM, PPM, PS, markedEPS, markedPS, PNG, XWD, BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, XPM. a2ping delegates the low-level work to Ghostscript (GS), pdftops and sam2p. a2ping fixes many glitches during the EPS to EPS conversion, so its output is often more compatible and better embeddable than its input.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as a2ping|
MiKTeX as a2ping
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (35.5k).
- 2019-11-29 CTAN Update: a2ping
- 2018-03-09 CTAN Update: a2ping
- 2004-04-21 CTAN has a new package: a2ping
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mif2xfig: Conversion between Frame Maker and Xfig
- bmeps: Converter from PNG/JPEG/Tgb81AIFF/NetPBM to EPS
- gapfill: Generate LaTeX picture environments from PostScript output of drawing programs
- tktexcad: Generate LaTeX picture environments