CTAN update: chklref
- Update the documentation - Add a man page
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/chklref More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/chklref
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
chklref – Check for problems with labels in LaTeX
It is quite common that after modifying a TeX file, many unused labels remain in it. The purpose of chklref is to automatically find these useless labels. It also looks for “non starred” mathematical environments with no labels and advises the user to use a starred version instead.
|Copyright||2005–2019 Jérôme Lelong|
- 2019-11-06 CTAN update: chklref
- 2019-11-03 CTAN update: chklref
- 2014-12-29 CTAN Update: chklref
- 2009-09-28 CTAN has a new package: chklref