CTAN Update: chklref
- Fix conflict with koma-scripts. - Fix corruption of temporary files when the \label or \ref macro is processed by \write. - Use the currfile package to keep track of the currently processed file.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/chklref/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/chklref We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
chklref – Check for problems with labels in LaTeX
It is quite common that after modifying a TeX file, many unused labels remain in it. The purpose of chklref is to automatically find these useless labels. It also looks for “non starred” mathematical environments with no labels and advises the user to use a starred version instead.
|Copyright||2005–2019 Jérôme Lelong|
- 2019-11-06 CTAN update: chklref
- 2019-11-03 CTAN update: chklref
- 2014-12-29 CTAN Update: chklref
- 2009-09-28 CTAN has a new package: chklref