CTAN update: chklref
- Remove Bash dependency, which makes it usable under Windows (only Perl is required) - Simply the installation procedure. You can just copy the package file and the script next to your LaTeX file.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/chklref More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/chklref CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
chklref – Check for problems with labels in LaTeX
It is quite common that after modifying a TeX file, many unused labels remain in it. The purpose of chklref is to automatically find these useless labels. It also looks for “non starred” mathematical environments with no labels and advises the user to use a starred version instead.
|Copyright||2005–2019 Jérôme Lelong|
- 2019-11-06 CTAN update: chklref
- 2019-11-03 CTAN update: chklref
- 2014-12-29 CTAN Update: chklref
- 2009-09-28 CTAN has a new package: chklref