CTAN update: quran
The text of the Holy Quran has been updated to comply with Tanzil Version 1.1.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/quran More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/quran
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
quran – An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran
This package offers the user an easy way to typeset The Holy Quran. It has been inspired by the lipsum and ptext packages and provides several macros for typesetting the whole or any part of the Quran based on its popular division, including surah, ayah, juz, hizb, quarter, and page.
Besides the Arabic original, translations to English, German, French, and Persian are provided, as well as an English transliteration.
|Copyright||2015–2023 Seiied-Mohammad-Javad Razavian|
- 2023-07-11 CTAN update: quran
- 2023-06-28 CTAN update: quran
- 2020-10-18 CTAN Update: quran
- 2020-06-13 CTAN Update: quran
- 2020-03-09 CTAN Update: quran
- 2017-12-24 CTAN update: quran
- 2017-10-30 CTAN Update: quran
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: quran