Announcements for quran
- 2020-10-18 CTAN Update: quran
- 2020-06-13 CTAN Update: quran
- 2020-03-09 CTAN Update: quran
- 2017-12-24 CTAN update: quran
- 2017-10-30 CTAN Update: quran
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: quran
- 2016-11-09 CTAN Update: quran
- 2016-05-16 CTAN Update: quran
- 2016-04-22 CTAN update: quran
- 2016-02-10 CTAN update: quran
- 2015-07-09 New on CTAN: quran
quran – An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran
This package offers the user an easy way to typeset The Holy Quran. It has been inspired by the lipsum and ptext packages and provides several macros for typesetting the whole or any part of the Quran based on its popular division, including surah, ayah, juz, hizb, quarter, and page.
Besides the Arabic original, translations to English, German, French, and Persian are provided, as well as an English transliteration.
|Copyright||2015–2021 Seiied-Mohammad-Javad Razavian|