CTAN Update: quran
The French translation added.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/quran The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/latex/quran/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
quran – An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran
This package offers the user an easy way to typeset The Holy Quran. It has been inspired by the lipsum and ptext packages and provides several macros for typesetting the whole or any part of the Quran based on its popular division, including surah, ayah, juz, hizb, quarter, and page.
Besides the Arabic original, translations to English, German, French, and Persian are provided, as well as an English transliteration.
|Copyright||2015–2023 Seiied-Mohammad-Javad Razavian|
- 2023-07-11 CTAN update: quran
- 2023-06-28 CTAN update: quran
- 2020-10-18 CTAN Update: quran
- 2020-06-13 CTAN Update: quran
- 2020-03-09 CTAN Update: quran
- 2017-12-24 CTAN update: quran
- 2017-10-30 CTAN Update: quran
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: quran