CTAN update: mylatexformat
Fix a small bug introduced in version 3.0 (control sequence \x was redefined)
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/mylatexformat . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/mylatexformat (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
mylatexformat – Build a format based on the preamble of a LaTeX file
The use of formats helps to speed up compilations: packages which have been dumped in the format are loaded at very high speed. This is useful when a document loads many packages (including large packages such as pgf-TikZ).
The package was developed from the work in mylatex, and eliminates many of the limitations and problems of that package.
|Copyright||2010–2011 Florent Chervet|
- 2011-02-13 CTAN update: mylatexformat (v3.4)
- 2011-01-19 CTAN update: mylatexformat (v3.3)
- 2011-01-18 CTAN update: mylatexformat (v3.2)
- 2011-01-15 CTAN update: mylatexformat
- 2011-01-13 CTAN update: mylatexformat
- 2010-06-11 CTAN update: mylatexformat
- 2010-04-29 New on CTAN: mylatexformat