CTAN update: witharrows
New option subequations to use easily the environment subequations of amsmath in conjection with DispWithArrows New option left-brace to draw constructions with a left brace (similar to the environment numcases of the extension cases, but with the ability to draw the arrows typical of witharrows). Traduction of the documentation in French.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/witharrows More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/witharrows We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2019 F. Pantigny|
- 2019-10-22 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-07-11 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-03-11 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-21 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-03 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-01-01 CTAN Update: witharrows