CTAN Update: witharrows
Options 'width' and 'radius' for the arrows of type 'up' and 'down'.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/witharrows The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/generic/witharrows/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2020 F. Pantigny|
- 2020-04-01 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-12-28 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-10-22 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-07-11 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-02-21 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-03 CTAN update: witharrows