CTAN update: pst-circ
2.08 2014-04-19 - added labeloffset for \mixer - added some more symbols for microwaves
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-circ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pst-circ We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
pst-circ – PSTricks package for drawing electric circuits
The package is built using PSTricks and in particular pst-node. It can easily draw current 2-terminal devices and some 3- and 4-terminal devices used in electronic or electric theory. The package’s macros are designed with a view to ‘logical’ representation of circuits, as far as possible, so as to relieve the user of purely graphical considerations when expressing a circuit.
Christophe Jorssen (inactive)
- 2020-05-27 CTAN Update: pst-circ
- 2019-01-23 CTAN Update: pst-circ
- 2014-06-20 CTAN Update: pst-circ
- 2014-04-20 CTAN update: pst-circ
- 2013-06-17 CTAN update: pst-circ
- 2011-01-29 CTAN update: pst-circ
- 2010-11-06 CTAN update: pst-circ
- 2010-01-17 CTAN update: pst-circ