CTAN Update: latex-amsmath
Update to the amsmath package Recent change log entries: 2017-09-02 David Carlisle <latex-bugs at latex-project.org> * amsmath.dtx: ensure that overfull alignments give warnings in more cases https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/141287/addmargin-enumerate-and-align-miss-an-overfull-hbox * amsmath.dtx: move the nulldelimiterspace correction for closing delimiters in \genfrac for extended TeXs to the line before \nulldelimiterspace is locally set to 0pt.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/latex-amsmath The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/amsmath/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latex-amsmath – AMS mathematical facilities for LaTeX
The package provides the principal packages in the AMS-LaTeX distribution. It adapts for use in LaTeX most of the mathematical features found in AMS-TeX; it is highly recommended as an adjunct to serious mathematical typesetting in LaTeX.
amsmath is part of the LaTeX required distribution; however, several contributed packages add still further to its appeal; examples are empheq, which provides functions for decorating and highlighting mathematics, and ntheorem, for specifying theorem (and similar) definitions.
|Copyright||2001–2004, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013 American Mathematical Society|
2016–2023 LaTeX3 Project and American Mathematical Society
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2021-11-13 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2020-02-04 CTAN Update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-tools + latex-amsmath
- 2019-10-14 CTAN Update: latex-base + latex-graphics + latex-amsmath
- 2019-10-05 CTAN Update: latex-base and related bundles
- 2017-09-09 CTAN Update: latex-amsmath
- 2017-04-16 CTAN update: latex-amsmath
- 2016-03-02 CTAN update: latex-amsmath