dante.ctan.org upload: svn-multi
This bug fix release adds support for non-ASCII characters in keywords, e.g. localized day names in 'Date'.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/svn-multi . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/svn-multi (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
svn-multi – Subversion keywords in multi-file LaTeX documents
This package lets you typeset keywords of the version control system Subversion inside your LaTeX files anywhere you like. Unlike the otherwise similar package svn the use of multiple files for one LaTeX document is well supported.
The package interacts with an external Perl script, to retrieve information necessary for the required output.
- 2012-05-06 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2011-09-02 CTAN Update: svn-multi
- 2011-04-02 CTAN Update: svn-multi
- 2011-03-22 dante.ctan.org upload: svn-multi
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2010-12-10 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2010-07-19 CTAN update: svn-multi
- 2009-03-28 CTAN update: svn-multi