CTAN update: latex-firstaid
* latex2e-first-aid-for-external-files.dtx: bigfoot incorrectly assumes insertions being ordered, so this is enforced for now. We also fix \FN at allmarks which can blow as it loops using the wrong counter (so the loops runs a random number of times)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/firstaid More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/latex-firstaid
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
latex-firstaid – First aid for external LaTeX files and packages that need updating
This package contains some first aid for LaTeX packages or classes that require updates because of internal changes to the LaTeX kernel that are not yet reflected in the package’s or class’s code.
The file latex2e-first-aid-for-external-files.ltx provided by this package is meant to be loaded during format generation and not by the user.
|Copyright||2020–2023 The LaTeX3 Project et al.|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
- 2021-03-17 CTAN update: latex-firstaid
- 2020-12-17 CTAN Update: latex-firstaid
- 2020-10-30 CTAN update: latex-firstaid
- 2020-10-15 CTAN update: latex-firstaid
- 2020-10-10 CTAN update: latex-firstaid
- 2020-10-05 CTAN update: latex-firstaid
- 2020-10-02 New on CTAN: latex-firstaid