CTAN Update: witharrows
In the environments DispWithArrows and DispWithArrows*, a new option called wrap-lines is available. When this option is activated, the lines of the labels of the arrows are automaticly wrapped on the right side.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/witharrows The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/witharrows/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2018 F. Pantigny|
- 2019-01-01 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2018-11-27 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2018-11-03 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-09-14 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-07-26 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-07-19 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-02-13 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-01-22 CTAN update: witharrows