CTAN update: filehook
This update provides a PGF keys (pgfkeys) interface for 'filehook' as a auxiliary package 'pgf-filehook' which allows to add code to hooks using the \pgfkeys and \tikzstyle etc. macros. The macro \ClearHook was also added which allows to clear a specific hook.
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/filehook/ . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/filehook (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
filehook – Hooks for input files
The package provides several file hooks (AtBegin, AtEnd, …) for files read by \input, \include and \InputIfFileExists. General hooks for all such files (e.g. all \included ones) and file specific hooks only used for named files are provided; two hooks are provided for the end of \included files — one before, and one after the final \clearpage.
|Copyright||2010–2019 Martin Scharrer|
- 2019-08-20 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-10-07 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-09-05 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-03-10 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2011-01-10 CTAN update: filehook
- 2011-01-04 CTAN update: filehook
- 2010-12-23 CTAN Update: filehook
- 2010-04-08 CTAN has a new package: filehook