CTAN update: witharrows
The previous versions of witharrows give an environment "WithArrows" similar to the environment "aligned" of amsmath. This new version (1.7) give an new environment "DispWithArrows" similar to the environment "align" of amsmaths : in the environment "DispWithArrows", it's possible to put numbers or tags to the equations (like in all the environments of amsmath).
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/witharrows More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/witharrows
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2019 F. Pantigny|
- 2019-07-11 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-03-11 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-21 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-03 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-01-01 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2018-09-14 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-07-26 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2018-07-19 CTAN update: witharrows