CTAN update: qrbill
- add option to convert all data to strings - add mechanism for replacements within the data - fix qrcode encoding to support UTF-8 - add support for speedata's luaqrcode library for qrcode generation http://speedata.github.io/luaqrcode/
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/qrbill More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/qrbill
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
qrbill – Create QR bills using LaTeX
This LaTeX package provides support for creating QR-bills for the new Swiss payment standards.
This open source implementation is intended to offer a free option to support these regulations and can be adapted for international use.
|Copyright||2020–2022 Marei Peischl|
- 2022-09-16 CTAN update: qrbill
- 2022-07-09 CTAN update: qrbill
- 2021-05-11 CTAN update: qrbill
- 2020-08-26 CTAN update: qrbill
- 2020-06-30 CTAN Update: qrbill
- 2020-06-29 New on CTAN: qrbill