CTAN update: hyperref
* hyperref: changed various patches for amsmath to make them independent of loading order of the packages. It should now be possible to load amsmath after hyperref. * nameref: it checks the definition of \label and reinstates the new kernel definition if needed. This avoid problems with classes (e.g. revtex, issue #284) and packages (e.g. ntheorem) which change \label in an incompatible way.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hyperref More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/hyperref
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
hyperref – Extensive support for hypertext in LaTeX
The hyperref package is used to handle cross-referencing commands in LaTeX to produce hypertext links in the document. The package provides backends for the \special set defined for HyperTeX DVI processors; for embedded pdfmark commands for processing by Acrobat Distiller (dvips and Y&Y’s dvipsone); for Y&Y’s dviwindo; for PDF control within pdfTeX and dvipdfm; for TeX4ht; and for VTeX’s pdf and HTML backends.
|Copyright||1995–2001 Sebastian Rahtz et al.|
2001–2015 Heiko Oberdiek
2016–2019 Oberdiek Package Support Group
2019–2023 LaTeX3 Project
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Project Team|
Oberdiek Package Support Group
Heiko Oberdiek (inactive)
Sebastian Rahtz (deceased)
- 2023-11-27 CTAN update: hyperref
- 2023-11-11 CTAN update: hyperref
- 2023-11-08 CTAN update: hyperref
- 2023-11-01 CTAN update: hyperref
- 2023-10-23 CTAN update: hyperref
- 2023-07-09 CTAN update: hyperref
- 2023-04-23 CTAN update: hyperref
- 2023-04-21 CTAN update: hyperref