CTAN Update: cjk-ko
- new package options for cjk font setting, mj=<font> and gt=<font> - allow italic correction after CJK chars - move char definition of U+00B7 to AtBeginDocument - fix a bug regarding automatic Josa selection
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/korean/cjk-ko . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/cjk-ko(if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
cjk-ko – Extension of the CJK package for Korean typesetting
The package supports typesetting UTF-8-encoded modern Korean documents with the help of the LaTeX2ε CJK package. It provides some enhanced features focused on Korean typesetting culture, one of them being allowing line-break between Latin and CJK characters.
The package requires nanumtype1 fonts.
|Copyright||2007–2015 Koaunghi Un|
2007–2021 Dohyun Kim
- 2021-07-21 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2021-07-18 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2021-03-03 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: cjk-ko
- 2013-07-07 CTAN Update: cjk-ko