CTAN update: cjk-ko
- allow non-ascii characters in LaTeX labels - redefine \MakeUppercase and \MakeLowercase for Latin-1 supplement block - care about fancyvrb's VerbatimOut environment - load konames-utf.sty immediately - use LaTeX's cmd hooks
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/cjk-ko The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/language/korean/cjk-ko/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
cjk-ko – Extension of the CJK package for Korean typesetting
The package supports typesetting UTF-8-encoded modern Korean documents with the help of the LaTeX2ε CJK package. It provides some enhanced features focused on Korean typesetting culture, one of them being allowing line-break between Latin and CJK characters.
The package requires nanumtype1 fonts.
|Copyright||2007–2015 Koaunghi Un|
2007–2021 Dohyun Kim
- 2021-07-21 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2021-07-18 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2021-03-03 CTAN update: cjk-ko
- 2013-12-10 CTAN Update: cjk-ko
- 2013-07-07 CTAN Update: cjk-ko