CTAN Update: makeglossariesgui
- Added check for bib2gls. - Added encoding check. - Added buttons to test makeglossaries and makeglossaries-lite scripts.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/makeglossariesgui The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/makeglossariesgui/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
MakeGlossariesGUI – Java GUI alternative to makeglossaries script
The package provides a Java GUI alternative to the makeglossaries Perl script (supplied by the glossaries package). The package was designed for people who don’t want to use the command prompt but can’t get their editor to run makeglossaries. It can also be used as a diagnostic tool when there are problems with the document glossaries.
|Copyright||2011–2020 Nicola L. C. Talbot|
- 2020-03-11 CTAN Update: MakeGlossariesGUI
- 2018-05-24 CTAN Update: makeglossariesgui
- 2016-06-07 CTAN Update: makeglossariesgui
- 2011-09-19 New on CTAN: MakeGlossariesGUI