MakeGlossariesGUI – Java GUI alternative to makeglossaries script
The package provides a Java GUI alternative to the makeglossaries Perl script (supplied by the glossaries package). The package was designed for people who don’t want to use the command prompt but can’t get their editor to run makeglossaries. It can also be used as a diagnostic tool when there are problems with the document glossaries.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2011–2020 Nicola L. C. Talbot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.5M).
- 2020-03-11 CTAN Update: MakeGlossariesGUI
- 2018-05-24 CTAN Update: makeglossariesgui
- 2016-06-07 CTAN Update: makeglossariesgui
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bib2gls: Command line application to convert .bib files to glossaries-extra.sty resource files
- glotex: A glossary processor
- nomencl: Produce lists of symbols as in nomenclature
- glossaries-polish: Polish language module for glossaries package