makeglossariesgui – Java GUI alternative to makeglossaries script
The package provides a Java GUI alternative to the makeglossaries Perl script (supplied by the glossaries package). The package was designed for people who don’t want to use the command prompt but can’t get their editor to run makeglossaries. It can also be used as a diagnostic tool when there are problems with the document glossaries.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (5.5M).
- 2018-05-24 CTAN Update: makeglossariesgui
- 2016-06-07 CTAN Update: makeglossariesgui
- 2011-09-19 New on CTAN: MakeGlossariesGUI
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- makeglos: Include a glossary into a document
- nomentbl: Nomenclature typeset in a longtable
- glossaries-swedish: Swedish language module for glossaries package
- glossaries-italian: Italian language module for glossaries package