CTAN update: M-Tx
1. `Space` can put in optional extra space between title block and first stave. 2. Multibar rest may appear after comment lines in its paragraph. 3. Spurious error message when using `][` corrected. 4. Pickup consisting of rests allowed with multibar rest. 5. Also recognizes `F` as doubling duration in multiplet. 6. No longer adds an undesired duration to rests in a multiplet.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/m-tx More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/M-Tx We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
M-Tx – A preprocessor for pmx
M-Tx is a preprocessor to pmx, which is itself a preprocessor to musixtex, a music typesetting system. The prime motivation to the development of M-Tx was to provide lyrics for music to be typeset. In fact, pmx now provides a lyrics interface, but M-Tx continues in use by those who prefer its language.
- 2018-01-10 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2016-02-10 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2015-12-17 CTAN update: M-Tx
- 2012-04-10 CTAN package renamed to: m-tx