CTAN Update: make4ht
Version 0.2a: - added new filter and extension: `staticsite`. It can be used for creating HTML files suitable for static site generators such as Jekyll or Hugo - fixed extension execution order - renamed latexmk extension to latexmk_build because of conflict with Latexmk Version 0.2b: - fixed bug in a build file execution
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/make4ht The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/make4ht/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
make4ht – A build system for tex4ht
make4ht is a simple build system for tex4ht, a TeX to XML converter. It provides a command line tool that drives the conversion process. It also provides a library which can be used to create customized conversion tools.
- 2021-10-12 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-10-01 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-07-27 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-03-20 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2020-09-08 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2020-02-29 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2020-01-24 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2019-11-27 CTAN update: make4ht