CTAN update: make4ht
This release fixes critical error on Windows that prevents correct conversion. Bug fixes: - fixed issues with filenames on Windows. - use `rmarkdown` package to process `.rmd` files in the `preprocess_input` extension (thanks to James Clawson).
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/support/make4ht More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/make4ht
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
make4ht – A build system for tex4ht
make4ht is a simple build system for tex4ht, a TeX to XML converter. It provides a command line tool that drives the conversion process. It also provides a library which can be used to create customized conversion tools.
- 2022-03-23 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2022-02-19 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-10-12 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-10-01 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-07-27 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2021-03-20 CTAN update: make4ht
- 2020-09-08 CTAN Update: make4ht
- 2020-02-29 CTAN Update: make4ht