CTAN update: texnegar
- Added the option Kashidafontfamily that fixes the issue in ArabLuaLaTeX if one uses fonts other than HM Series and Adobe Arab.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/texnegar More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/texnegar
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
texnegar – Kashida justification in XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX
In some cursive scripts such as Persian or Arabic, kashida is used to create justification. In this type of justification characters are elongated rather than expanding spaces between words.
This package extends the kashida justification to be used with the LuaTeX engine, too.
Explanation of the package name:
Negar, in Persian, is the present stem of negaashtan meaning to design, to paint, to write; and as a noun it means “sweetheart, idol, beloved, figuratively referring to a beautiful woman, pattern, painting, and artistic design”.
|2020–2021 Hossein Movahhedian
- 2021-02-10 CTAN Update: texnegar
- 2021-02-01 CTAN update: texnegar
- 2021-01-28 CTAN Update: texnegar
- 2020-08-31 New on CTAN: texnegar