CTAN update: fvextra
Added compatibility with packages that redefine \raggedright. Fixed a spacing bug that affected \mintinline when breaklines=true.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/fvextra More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/fvextra
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
fvextra – Extensions and patches for fancyvrb
fvextra provides several extensions to fancyvrb, including automatic line breaking and improved math mode. It also patches some fancyvrb internals. Parts of fvextra were originally developed as part of pythontex and minted.
|Copyright||2016–2019 Geoffrey M. Poore|
- 2019-02-05 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2017-07-10 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-09-04 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-07-21 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-07-15 CTAN update: fvextra
- 2016-06-29 New on CTAN: fvextra