CTAN update: doclicense
* Add Japanese and Bulgarian translation. * Add hint how to use Chinese to docs. * Load hyperxmp by default when it is installed. Before, doclicense just suggested to load it and made use of the package when the user did.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/doclicense More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/doclicense
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
|Copyright||2015–2021 Robin Schneider|
- 2021-03-15 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2020-09-26 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-09-20 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-07-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-06-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-05-29 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-04-13 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2019-04-08 CTAN update: doclicense