CTAN update: doclicense
* Add 80x15 version of CC images which can be used with the imagemodifier option. * Fix slight color offset for all CC images caused by bad image conversion. Thanks to rodrigoalcarazdelaosa for reporting. * Fix \doclicenseThis support for twocolumn layouts. Thanks to Nao Pross. * Soft require package options "type", "modifier" and "version" now. Defaults are deprecated. This will become a package error in an upcoming major version of the package, with the earliest release in 2021-07 to give people time to migrate. Remove Creative Commons PD which has been replaced by CC-zero as of 2010-10-11. * Update example license used for examples in manual to CC-BY-SA-4.0.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/doclicense More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/doclicense
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
doclicense – Support for putting documents under a license
This package allows you to put your document under a license and include a link to read about the license or include an icon or image of the license.
Currently, only Creative Commons is supported, but this package is designed to handle all kinds of licenses.
|Copyright||2015–2020 Robin Schneider|
- 2020-09-26 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-09-20 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-07-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-06-27 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-05-29 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2020-04-13 CTAN Update: doclicense
- 2019-06-07 CTAN update: doclicense
- 2019-04-08 CTAN update: doclicense