CTAN Update: chemformula
- arrow definitions don't have to be made in a certain order any more - new quasi equilibrium arrows - bug fix in \RenewChemArrow - meaningful error if \charrow is used with an unknown arrow type
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/chemformula The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/chemformula/ We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
chemformula – Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions
The package provides a command to typeset chemical formulas and reactions in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
|Copyright||2011–2017 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2017-03-24 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-08-31 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-06-09 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-05-12 CTAN Update: chemformula
- 2016-05-05 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-01-10 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2015-09-10 CTAN Update: chemformula
- 2015-04-04 CTAN update: chemformula