CTAN update: witharrows
This version of the extension witharrows solves a problem of compatibility with Beamer (and others). The package footnote is no longer loaded by default but with a option (named footnote).
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/witharrows More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/witharrows
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2019 F. Pantigny|
- 2019-12-28 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-10-22 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-07-11 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-02-21 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-03 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-01-01 CTAN Update: witharrows