CTAN update: minted
Default placement for the listing float is now tbp instead of h. Added support for fvextra v1.3 features that allow setting breaklines-related indentation in terms of a number of characters rather than a fixed dimension. Fixed incompatibility with babel magyar. Added support for beamer overlays with beameroverlays option.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/minted More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/minted
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
minted – Highlighted source code for LaTeX
The package that facilitates expressive syntax highlighting in LaTeX using the powerful Pygments library. The package also provides options to customize the highlighted source code output using fancyvrb.
|Copyright||2013–2017 Geoffrey M. Poore|
Konrad Rudolph (inactive)
- 2017-07-21 CTAN update: minted
- 2016-11-02 CTAN update: minted
- 2016-07-22 CTAN update: minted
- 2016-07-15 CTAN Update: minted
- 2016-06-23 CTAN update: minted
- 2016-06-16 CTAN update: minted
- 2016-06-09 CTAN Update: minted
- 2015-09-10 CTAN update: minted