CTAN Update: plautopatch
* Add support for multicol and doc.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/plautopatch The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/japanese/plautopatch/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
plautopatch – Automated patches for pLaTeX/upLaTeX
Japanese pLaTeX/upLaTeX formats and packages often conflict with other LaTeX packages which are unaware of pLaTeX/upLaTeX. In the worst case, such packages throw a fatal error or end up with a wrong output.
The goal of this package is that there should be no need to worry about such incompatibilities, because specific patches are loaded automatically whenever necessary. This helps not only to simplify source files, but also to make the appearance of working pLaTeX/upLaTeX sources similar to those of ordinary LaTeX ones.
|Copyright||2018–2019 Hironobu Yamashita|
- 2019-06-07 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2018-11-26 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2018-11-05 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2018-10-28 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2018-10-03 CTAN update: plautopatch
- 2018-09-22 CTAN Update: plautopatch
- 2018-08-23 New on CTAN: plautopatch