CTAN tug.ctan.org update: pdftex user manual r655
A new version of the manual for pdftex 1.40.11 is now available. It includes documentation on some primitives which have been available for some time but never included in the manual, and miscellaneous other fixes. Special thanks to Paul Isambert for drafting most of the new text. To be sure it's clear: pdftex itself is entirely unchanged and no new versions of the program have been released since 1.40.11 (in TeX Live 2010). This update is only about the manual.
This package is at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/pdftex/manual . Information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/pdftex (it may take a day for the information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . For your users group see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
pdftex – A TeX extension for direct creation of PDF
An extension of TeX which can be configured to directly generate PDF documents instead of DVI. All current free TeX distributions including TeX Live, MacTeX and MiKTeX include pdfTeX (Plain TeX) and pdfLaTeX (LaTeX). ConTeXt was originally designed around use of pdfTeX, though nowadays it is focused on LuaTeX).
|Copyright||1996–2017 Hàn Thế Thành|
|Maintainer||The pdfTeX Team|
The TeX Live Team
Hàn Thế Thành
- 2010-11-24 CTAN tug.ctan.org update: pdftex user manual r655
- 2008-08-18 CTAN Update: pdftex
- 2008-07-24 CTAN update: pdftex.def v0.04k
- 2008-07-11 CTAN package update: pdftex-1.40.8
- 2008-02-17 CTAN package update: pdftex 1.40.7
- 2008-02-04 CTAN package update: pdftex 1.40.6
- 2007-04-17 CTAN update: pdftex.def v0.04g
- 2007-04-10 CTAN update: pdftex.def v0.04f