CTAN Update: acronym
Changed names of internal macros to avoid naming conflicts with pageslts package.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/acronym/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/acronym We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
acronym – Expand acronyms at least once
This package ensures that all acronyms used in the text are spelled out in full at least once. It also provides an environment to build a list of acronyms used. The package is compatible with pdf bookmarks.
The package requires the suffix package, which in turn requires that it runs under e-TeX.
- 2015-03-30 CTAN Update: acronym
- 2014-09-30 CTAN Update: acronym
- 2008-12-19 CTAN package update: acronym-1.33
- 2008-04-23 CTAN package update: acronym-1.30
- 2005-08-21 CTAN update: acronym-1.20