CTAN update: witharrows
New command \WithArrowsNewStyle to create styles (similar to the styles of Tikz). New command \WithArrowsRightX which can be used in conjonction with the option TikzCode.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/witharrows The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/witharrows
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
witharrows – “Aligned” math environments with arrows for comments
This package provides an environment WithArrows which is similar to the environment aligned of amsmath (and mathtools), but gives the possibility to draw arrows on the right side of the alignment. These arrows are usually used to give explanations concerning the mathematical calculus presented.
|Copyright||2017–2020 F. Pantigny|
- 2020-04-01 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-12-28 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-10-22 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-31 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-07-11 CTAN Update: witharrows
- 2019-02-21 CTAN update: witharrows
- 2019-02-03 CTAN update: witharrows