CTAN Update: TeX Gyre fonts
TeX – A sophisticated typesetting engine
TeX is a typesetting system that incorporates a macro processor. A TeX source document specifies or incorporates a number of macro definitions that instruct the TeX engine how to typeset the document. The TeX engine also uses font metrics generated by METAFONT, or by any of several other mechanisms that incorporate fonts from other sources into an environment suitable for TeX.
The distribution includes the source of Knuth’s TeX book; this source is there to read, as an example of writing TeX — it should not be processed without Knuth’s direct permission.
|Copyright|| D. E. Knuth|
|Maintainer||Donald E. Knuth|
- 2009-09-30 CTAN Update: TeX Gyre fonts
- 2008-03-10 CTAN Update: TeX Gyre fonts
- 2007-10-26 CTAN Update: TeX Gyre Chorus (new font)
- 2007-09-14 CTAN Update: TeX Gyre fonts
- 2004-12-06 CTAN Update TeX Front End v5.4 for OS/2
- 2004-08-06 CTAN has a new package: TeX Converter
- 2003-09-11 CTAN has a new package: TeX for the Impatient