CTAN update: WinShell 2.6 submission
WinShell is a graphical user interface for easy working with LaTeX or TeX. It includes a text editor, different tool bars and user configuration options. It is NOT a LaTeX system. An additional LaTeX package for Windows is needed. Thanks for the update. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
winshell – A MS-Windows32 user interface for TeX
WinShell is a free multilingual integrated development environment (IDE) for LaTeX and TeX. The program includes a text editor, syntax highlighting, project management, spell checking, a table wizard, BibTeX support, Unicode support, different toolbars, user configuration options and it is portable (e.g., on an USB drive). It is not a LaTeX system; an additional LaTeX package is required.
Supported languages are Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Mexico Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spain Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
|Maintainer||Ingo H. de Boer|
- 2010-03-04 CTAN Update: winshell
- 2008-12-16 CTAN Update: WinShell 3.3
- 2007-05-21 dante.ctan.org upload: WinShell 3.2
- 2006-05-29 CTAN update: WinShell 3.1
- 2005-10-14 CTAN update: WinShell 3.0
- 2005-02-28 CTAN update: WinShell 2.6 submission
- 2004-04-05 CTAN submission – WinShell 2.5