How can I donate to CTAN?
CTAN is a project of volunteers. They are contributing as authors of packages and volunteers manage their contributions. Thus we are always interested in volunteers to join in an contribute their work to CTAN – in one way or the other.
CTAN is not in urgent need for money. We are funded by TeX user's groups which provide the hosting of the central CTAN server. Nevertheless we have some expenses from time to time, for instance to compensate travel expenses for the CTAN team members to meetings.
Thus if you want to make a monetary donation to CTAN you can use TUG's Donation Page and enter the amount with CTAN as destination.
Other TeX users groups might as well accept donations on behalf of CTAN. Please contact your preferred user group for details.
- CTAN does not sell ad space. Donors are listed on the TUG Donors Page by real name. There is no way to place a logo or link on this page or on CTAN itself.
- Which readme file is displayed in the CTAN browser directly?
- Which markdown syntax is recognized for the readme files?
- Where can I preview readme files?
- Which teaser images for packages or topics are used?
- How can I upload a package?
- How can I submit modifications to a package?
- How can I donate to CTAN?
- Where can I get help on TeX, LaTeX, and friends?
- Where can I report problems or request features for packages on CTAN?
- Where can I give feedback on the CTAN portal?
- Where can I request features for the portal?
- How can I get rid of these HTMLified TeX logos?
- How can I get rid of those strange characters after cut and paste?
- How can I get rid of the varying appearance of the pages?